Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

i finally got around to HID...

Old 08-18-2011, 03:11 AM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i finally got around to HID...

Engage has been using HID conversions from kingofhid.com and I finally got around to converting my Procomp 9" H11s...

I'm on my phone right now but will get some pics up tomorrow...

I also have pics I shot of the other cars on my Facebook...

The kits are made in Japan with warranty...

55watt kits...
Old 08-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i know, i need to take pics of my truck tonite...

here are some pics of some of the other cars running the Japanese kits...

Attached Thumbnails
i finally got around to HID...-king-hid-0065b.jpg   i finally got around to HID...-king-hid-0071b.jpg   i finally got around to HID...-king-hid-0082b.jpg