LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Tail circuit

Old 08-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #1
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tail circuit

So my buddies got a 92 4runner, that has been at my house alot lately..I've been using it as I'm selling my Tacoma..

Anyways..today it just started popping the 15A TAIL fuse. I know that the running lights for the tails are on it, and the running lights up front are but I'm not 100% sure what else.

I'm not sure if it's the same as my Tacoma, so I thought I'd look through the FSM..but didn't find anything I was looking for.

Can anybody tell me what's on the tail circuit also?
I was gonna check connections on the tail light switch (on the brake pedal)..but haven't got to it.
It pops them soon as power hit's the circuit btw..

It's weird how it recently just started doing it.
I believe it's got a loose connection somewhere and it's just arcing across the contacts, causing it to pull high amps..and in turn blowin the fuse.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:51 AM   #2
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind, I'm a genius..I know where to look.
Too bad working on cars doesn't pay shit or I'd do it for a living.

Anyway, the e-brake switch is on tail circuit. Slamming e-brake in back and forth causes lose connections, so always check that if your tail fuse is popping!!!!