Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

My FX Retro

Old 08-23-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
Taco Sauce
Yota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of light
Yota Toy's Tacoma Gallery
My FX Retro

I just finished up my FX retro this weekend and I love the output of these lights! I wound up using the Orbit shrouds and leaving everything chrome, I like the look a lot. I purchased some of the OEM lights from Amazon for $92 a pair and they worked out great. No night shots yet but everyone already knows what the FX output looks like. I used TRS ballasts and bulbs. I also found a nice weather resistant fuse block. I installed an individual circuit for each ballast. Each ballast has its own fuse, relay, ground, etc (I have four, headlights and fogs). It is very unlikely I will loose all of my lights at once. You might notice my retro fogs too, the Blazers and the FX's both have excellent cut-offs and they just work great together!

Attached Thumbnails
My FX Retro-cimg0109.jpg   My FX Retro-cimg0113.jpg   My FX Retro-cimg0117.jpg   My FX Retro-cimg0096.jpg   My FX Retro-cimg0115.jpg  

Old 08-23-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
Taco Sauce
Yota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of light
I am currently using the 6000K TRS bulbs, but I am going to get the Phillips soon.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:03 PM   #4
Taco Sauce
I finally got some night shots.

Here is the Blazer fogs only. They do have the "Blazer smile" a bit, which is fixable but I am leaving it because I like it.

Here is the FX retros:

Here is the FX and the Blazers:

Here is the FX high beam:

Here is the FX, Blazers, and my KC drving lights: