Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DTRL Stealth Mod

Old 08-24-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
BlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: James
BlueSteel's Tacoma Gallery
DTRL Stealth Mod

Well I finally got around to installing a simple switch to enable/disable my DTRL due to the headlight lens cracking on both headlamps. I had them replaced by the dealership but I was charged a $100.00 deductible because I was outside the 36K warranty, but I had the platnum 100K extended Toyota warranty. I was not happy about it because it should have been covered regardless and with nothing out of pocket. I followed this link: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...alth-mode.html to locate and splice in a 2 wire simple toggle switch to the green/red wire. This was a very easy Mod and I am happy to be able to switch the DTRL on/off. Here are a couple pics of the switch location;