Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Hood scoop led,s finished

Old 09-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Hood scoop led,s finished

I installed 24 blue led,s on my blue taco. Looks freaking sweet but I did not think this through. Is there a way to install a separate switch to turn them off/on in the cabin. I suppose I could connect them to the fog lamps.

I also ordered a autobot emblem from emblem art for the front grill and am installing a AFE coi this Thursday. This truck is killing me but I like it.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #2
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
If you're not a cop or a firefighter, not sure what the point of it is.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #3
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
If you're not a cop or a firefighter, not sure what the point of it is.
x2

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-complete.html

repost??

Becareful turning those on in public.... could be charged with impersonating an officer.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:55 AM   #4
Taco Sauce
Yota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of light
Yota Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Blue LED's won't do anything for you as far as extra lighting. How about doing something like this instead?

Old 09-06-2011, 06:04 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I ever saw someone repost their own thread before.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I don't think I ever saw someone repost their own thread before.