Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

GG LIGHTING (CODY) Customers who are still waiting:

Old 09-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #1
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
GG LIGHTING (CODY) Customers who are still waiting:

If you have not received your GG Lighting order or replacement and want to contact Cody or Chris (who has helped with my replacement), I have been asked this morning by Chris to provide their two phone numbers... So, just PM me if you are one of those people waiting.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:11 AM   #2
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-15-2011, 08:04 AM   #3

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Chris called me yesterday and he is still on top of sending products out for GG Lighting. So, anyone still waiting for product, call or text Chris.