Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Remote Roof Rack lights

Old 09-08-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
JGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud of
JGJ's Tacoma Gallery
Remote Roof Rack lights

I'm trying to hook up my roof rack lights to my auxilary button on my alarm remote.

I've found the wire that is a negative pulse from the aux button. Just cant figure out the wiring / switch setup.

The goal is to hit the aux button once - lights come on. Hit the aux button again - lights turn off.

Anyone do something like this before?

Or anyone good with relay/switch wiring? (I thought I was until I tried to tackle this).

THANKS
Old 09-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #2
primer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: T
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Over my head. I'm capable when it comes to following inst on this stuff - but unless it's pretty basic you shouldn't follow my advice.

There are others here who you can trust.

Hang in there, keep working at it, and someone will give you some help.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:02 AM   #4
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
Just add more info on alarm brand and model in order to asssit you with the mod.
The Aux button could "perform" as needed according to the programming of the vehicle alarm control unit.