Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

07 - Does this happen to you?

Old 09-13-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
1expensiveTaco is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0311 Infantry 3/3 India Co. and Kilo Co.
Name: Steven
1expensiveTaco's Tacoma Gallery
07 - Does this happen to you?

My fog lights only come on when I have The swith on the turn signal lever on low beams, they wont come on when i have them on parking lights only... Is this an isolated incident or do i need to check my wiring?
Old 09-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Aren't they all that way?

Anyhow, here is a mod me and many people here have used so that you can turn them on at any time you want. They also turn off when you turn off your vehicle, so no worries there.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45430
Old 09-13-2011, 12:25 AM   #3
1expensiveTaco is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0311 Infantry 3/3 India Co. and Kilo Co.
Name: Steven
1expensiveTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Aren't they all that way?

Anyhow, here is a mod me and many people here have used so that you can turn them on at any time you want. They also turn off when you turn off your vehicle, so no worries there.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45430

Ahh (peace of mind) thanks I'll check it out.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #4
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Fog lights will only be on when your low beams or on, and turn off when your high beams are on. You can alter it and make them come on anytime your fog light switch is on.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
LGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shedLGE RAW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC2(SW)
Name: Rob
LGE RAW's Tacoma Gallery
I think this mod is even better, no clipping wires, just plug and play.....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...high-beam.html