Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

FX-R projectors

Old 09-14-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb FX-R projectors

Hi gents, so I bought a set of FX-R projector lenses with Gatling gun shrouds from KBcarstuff.com
Canadian based company that sells high quality parts at good prices. Free shipping, no tax. Very nice..

My 6500K philips bulbs burned out so while in the process I replaced the dead bulbs with 5000K D2S philips for the projector lenses. Almost glad the bulbs burned out, gave me a great excuse to upgrade

The drivers side bulb came lose in the housing and starting burning the plastic shroud which smoked my drivers side headlight so I also purchased JDM black/clear lens headlights off ebay.com

Will take about a week for everything to arrive, but my question is, how do I install these FX-R projectors? Anybody have experience? I know the Morimoto's are plug and play, but these aren't. Any tips on my future install would be appreciated.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Check my group buy thread 3rd post for some retro install tips