LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Headlight, Foglight combo

Old 10-30-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Question Headlight, Foglight combo

Ok so I'm trying to decide what i should go with, hyper white HL and FL or should i mix it up. I have seen some guys with White headlights and yellow fog lights is this combo good or is it all a matter of personal preference?

What setup do you have? do you like it? would you change it?

Thanks for the info guys.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i've got the HL and FL combo or both hyperwhite and its looks good and i can see very well w/ them too. i think the combo i got was $30 shipped for all 4 bulbs
Old 10-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #3
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get them from?
Old 10-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here's the listing for them....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...8075&viewitem=
Old 11-01-2008, 12:20 AM   #5
MyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i've got the HL and FL combo or both hyperwhite and its looks good and i can see very well w/ them too. i think the combo i got was $30 shipped for all 4 bulbs
Are they really as bright as they claim to be?
Old 11-01-2008, 10:05 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTaco View Post
Are they really as bright as they claim to be?
they're not gonna burn peoples corneas (sp) or anything, but they do seem brighter than stock...especially w/ the quick fog light mod
Old 11-01-2008, 11:33 AM   #7
MyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they're not gonna burn peoples corneas (sp) or anything, but they do seem brighter than stock...especially w/ the quick fog light mod
These are not HID's correct?...just bulb replacements?
Old 11-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTaco View Post
These are not HID's correct?...just bulb replacements?
bulb replacements....correct. i think it took me 5 mins to do all 4. a cheap and quick mod
Old 11-01-2008, 02:56 PM   #9
MyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bulb replacements....correct. i think it took me 5 mins to do all 4. a cheap and quick mod
Thanks for your help. I'll have to look into them.