Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Interior LED lights.. which one?

Old 09-23-2011, 10:51 PM   #1
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Interior LED lights.. which one?

I would like the super white LEDs for my map lights and dome light.

Where can I find these? I traded in my truck and don't like the dim stock lights.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
LJ24 group buy. A bit expensive but they are quality lights. Click my build thread for pics.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...p-buy-5-a.html

Mod crazy on the new truck huh?
Old 09-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
808Bradah is on a distinguished road
808Bradah's Tacoma Gallery
how are oznium.com leds compared to the stage 2 kits in the group buy?
Old 09-24-2011, 07:36 AM   #4
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
LJ24 group buy. A bit expensive but they are quality lights. Click my build thread for pics.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...p-buy-5-a.html

Mod crazy on the new truck huh?
Eh.. putting the same as my old :-P

I'll check out your thread. I seen his GB, but I don't want to spend that much.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:51 PM   #6
outxider is a jewel in the roughoutxider is a jewel in the roughoutxider is a jewel in the rough

Name: Sang
outxider's Tacoma Gallery
You can find those same smd led lights for way less on ebay and are of same quality and functionality. I spent less than $20 for full led replacement of all the bulbs on my tacoma. Front markers, map lights, interior dome, and license plate lights.

That's just my experience and they have held up just fine for the last couple months.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:54 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by outxider View Post
You can find those same smd led lights for way less on ebay and are of same quality and functionality. I spent less than $20 for full led replacement of all the bulbs on my tacoma. Front markers, map lights, interior dome, and license plate lights.

That's just my experience and they have held up just fine for the last couple months.
Yes we know as someone already pointed that out in one of LJ's threads but I would rather support a member and I know this stuff is good. I had an issue with one and he exchanged the bad light for a new one. Let's see those China companies do that.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #8
outxider is a jewel in the roughoutxider is a jewel in the roughoutxider is a jewel in the rough

Name: Sang
outxider's Tacoma Gallery
Leds are cheap so if it craps out on me, im out 2 bucks, big deal. I totally understand about supporting members. Just letting others know, there are other options available for these types of lighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Yes we know as someone already pointed that out in one of LJ's threads but I would rather support a member and I know this stuff is good. I had an issue with one and he exchanged the bad light for a new one. Let's see those China companies do that.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #9
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
I think if you type it in on ebay you should find some for a good price. I got a Blue LED dome light there...works awsome!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:13 AM   #10
Tacomanian is on a distinguished road
Tacomanian's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcwOM1gPgRA

found this on Youtube and seems like a new products,,, no information, nothing.
Has anybody tried this?
Old 06-20-2012, 01:35 AM   #11
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
I carry a full line of leds.