Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Bed mounted light bar?

Old 10-02-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Bed mounted light bar?

So I was driving the other day, and saw a white 01-04 doublecab Tacoma that had a bed mounted light bar and I LOVED it. So I came home and I've searched for one FOREVER and I can't find one. I saw where other people where looking but couldn't find one either. Does anyone know where I can get one for an 02 ? Thanks.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I think demello used to make one but most ive seen are homemade
Old 10-02-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
I think demello used to make one but most ive seen are homemade
Thanks I'll search them. Bump
Old 10-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #4
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
get you a headache rack and mount you some lights on it
Old 10-02-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
So I was driving the other day, and saw a white 01-04 doublecab Tacoma that had a bed mounted light bar and I LOVED it. So I came home and I've searched for one FOREVER and I can't find one. I saw where other people where looking but couldn't find one either. Does anyone know where I can get one for an 02 ? Thanks.
x2 i couldnt find one either!! i want a roll bar and have them mounted on the top of the roll bar i think ill end up going to a local fab shop and have them make one
Old 10-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
SSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
x2 i couldnt find one either!! i want a roll bar and have them mounted on the top of the roll bar i think ill end up going to a local fab shop and have them make one
I found roll bars. made by "go rhino" or something
Old 10-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
SSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
I have a demello bed bar. Great quality.
I'm talking about the ones that mount to the bed and stick the lights up over the cab facing forward... Are you?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #9
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm talking about the ones that mount to the bed and stick the lights up over the cab facing forward... Are you?
Like the back to the future light bar, correct?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #10
SSS

Quote:
Like the back to the future light bar, correct?
Had to google it, but
Old 10-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #11
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
My bad I thought we were talking about a lightbar that had reverse lights and sat under the cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
I have a demello bed bar. Great quality.
They don't make them anymore do they?
Old 10-02-2011, 08:37 PM   #12
SSS

Quote:
Is this what you want? it says: "NOT TO BE USED AS A ROLL BAR" but it looks like a roll bar, and holds the lights, and its about $400 cheaper than a real roll bar. a double-double, they also have single-singles, etc.
http://www.buyautotruckaccessories.c...LAID=802743648
EDIT: hold up thats some trippy stuff. so you have to order seperate parts? then a light accessory light bar?
Old 10-02-2011, 08:39 PM   #13
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
I see these roll bars on craigslist all the time
Old 10-02-2011, 08:41 PM   #14

Quote:
Is this what you want? it says: "NOT TO BE USED AS A ROLL BAR" but it looks like a roll bar, and holds the lights, and its about $400 cheaper than a real roll bar. a double-double, they also have single-singles, etc.
http://www.buyautotruckaccessories.c...LAID=802743648
Im ordering this....
Old 10-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #15
SSS

Quote:
Im ordering this....
Do you like the mount you have right now?
Old 10-02-2011, 08:58 PM   #16

Quote:
Do you like the mount you have right now?
yeah but it sits up too high and with the lift it wont fit in my garage D:
Old 10-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #17
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Do you mean this?

Old 10-05-2011, 11:34 AM   #18
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Do you mean this?

INTENSE!!
Old 10-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #20
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
WANT! How much $$??