Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light choices

View Poll Results: Which lights would YOU choose?
PIAA 164 37.61%
IPF 23 5.28%
Hella 158 36.24%
Other 100 22.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2010, 01:13 AM   #101
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I think the decision should be clear! Damn!!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 10:55 PM   #102
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
about a month ago i bought a set of hella rallye 1,000 black magics to put behind the grill. and i really thought they would be alot brighter than they actually are. so now i'm looking real serious at light force lights i think they have the best features found in lights today. adjustable beam pattern and they seem to be tough as shit! while my hellas are nice i don't think i could shoot them with out having then splinter into a million pieces. plus everything i have heard about them has been positively great. if i could do it over again i would pony up the extra 40.00 bucks and get the light force.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:45 PM   #104
Gots a Taco!
Series1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really nice
Series1000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
all the way!

Edit: I have put 140's on a customers truck and he swears by them, hes a wide load truck ( 1 ton that drives behind a rig with the sign and flashing lights) and he has 200 000 km on them. the lenses are fogged over from scratches/rocks but they sand and polish up!
Old 06-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #105
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Lightforce!

Had them on my Jeep and they were the shiznit!
The lenses work like a mag-lite, you can spin them to adjust from spot to flood.

Sorry if this has been said already, I didn't read all 6 pages ahead of me.

I started with 170s then upgraded to 240s.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:37 AM   #106
DueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud ofDueToThe802 has much to be proud of

Name: Sean
DueToThe802's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of 540 ATP and 540 ion fogs, love em. I had 4 hella 500s on my old Subaru, and really liked those too, but I think the piaas are of higher quality. I would like to get some lightforce at some point.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:33 AM   #107
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DueToThe802 View Post
I have a set of 540 ATP and 540 ion fogs, love em. I had 4 hella 500s on my old Subaru, and really liked those too, but I think the piaas are of higher quality. I would like to get some lightforce at some point.
Overland Journal (if you have ever read any of their tests, they do not sugarcoat things and do real tests) awarded the PIAA LP 570 as best large LED. They aren't cheap though. I am cheap so I am just going with some Blitz Pros when I scrounge up some $$.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #108
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I have 4 PIAA 80 Racing Series off road lights and absolutely love them! I bought them new in 1997 and they lasted for 200k plus miles on that truck in every kind of condition imaginable. They have been on my 07' Tacoma since I bought it new and same with it too. When I switched the lights over to my 07', 10 years after buying the lights, PIAA sent me out free wiring harnesses, switches and converters since the ones from my old truck had been sitting in storage for a few years and were no longer in good shape. Their customer service was top notch because they still honored their life time warranty 10 years later even though I no longer had a receipt or proof of purchase. Not the greatest pictures but here they are after putting in replacement bulbs a few weeks ago.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #109
Snow.White.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Snow.White.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The red ring HIDs are pretty good. Not overly priced either. Definitely recommend them.