Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Need help identifying this Light Bar

Old 10-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Need help identifying this Light Bar

ok, first let me say that this is not my truck. Wish it was, but its not. Found this Tacoma on the internet, but could not find the original poster. Anyways, I'm trying to find this light bar for my 2004 Tacoma. I've been everywhere online and can't seem to find it. Avid Off Road has one close to it, but not the same for a 2004. Of course, it could be home made, in which case I fooked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
Could it be a nFab prerunner light bar?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...lla-700ff.html
Damn dude! You nailed it...See I knew I could count on you guys. Thanks a bunch, but now to see if they make it for a 2004.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey this is the first time someone has acknowledged that I helped them so I am pretty stoked that I was able to help. Now I dont feel like such a newbie haha. Good luck if you decide to purchase and we want pictures after if you do.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #5
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Haha thanks Brock, its just nice to actually help someone out since so many people have helped me out on here. I didnt know anything when I started on here and although I dont know a whole lot more I do know a lot more than before.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:45 PM   #6
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
Haha thanks Brock, its just nice to actually help someone out since so many people have helped me out on here. I didnt know anything when I started on here and although I dont know a whole lot more I do know a lot more than before.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:51 PM   #7
dirtbiker347 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement:
Name: josh
dirtbiker347's Tacoma Gallery
If you can wait tell before christmas when four wheel parts has theRe big sale I ordered mine online from them and it was only 150 yousally it's 300
Old 10-05-2011, 07:36 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbiker347 View Post
If you can wait tell before christmas when four wheel parts has theRe big sale I ordered mine online from them and it was only 150 yousally it's 300

Perfect! Yea, I can wait for that. Sweet truck btw. Your frontend look is what I'm shooting for.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:45 PM   #9
magnetic10 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter-EMT
Name: Don
magnetic10's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know what wheels that truck has?