hideaway strobes

View Poll Results: should i get hideaway strobes for my taco
Yes 47 57.32%
No 35 42.68%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Why? When would you use them? Arnt they illegal.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
umm yes those are bad ass!!

and no they are not illegal because they aren't emergency vehicle colors,
Old 10-05-2011, 08:53 PM   #6
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken taco View Post
i think they look pretty cool. they probably are illegal. and my friend has some on his truck and he has them on pretty much anytime hes not on the highway. i wouldnt use them that much but they look fun
Whats the point in your friend using them all the time? Maybe I just don't understand.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I smell ricers.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #9
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I smell safety!
Old 10-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
I smell safety!
Explain please? How is this adding to safety? All this will do is confuse people and cause them to slow down.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #11
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Explain please? How is this adding to safety? All this will do is confuse people and cause them to slow down.
Enough strobes. People will slow down to a stop. No moving = no crashes. Every tw member get strobes.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Enough strobes. People will slow down to a stop. No moving = no crashes. Every tw member get strobes.
Sweet. The 91 freeway will literally be a parking lot. At least I will save money on gas.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:02 PM   #13
Street glide or die

Quote:
Sweet. The 91 freeway will literally be a parking lot. At least I will save money on gas.
See help me help you lol. op buy the strobes.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #14
Quote:
We should see the op's intentions with these strobes first
Old 10-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #15
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
what the fuck would you want them for,it ain't going to make you look cool
Old 10-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #16
Banned
Quote:
I know already. It is to be cool guy with strobes.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #17
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post
what the fuck would you want them for,it ain't going to make you look cool
X.......2138190248098230984

Why would you need them? To make your truck all flashy? But if you use them for a legit reason such as a job, I say yes. If not, go to autozone and have fun in the chrome section. I promise that'll bring more eyes to your truck then strobes.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #18
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
You might want to check with your local Police Department. I do emergency lighting installs in New Mexico and the hideaway strobe systems are considered illegal here unless the vehicle they are on is parked at a car or truck show.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #19
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2

i have strobes on my truck, but they are for when we are out in the desert prerunning and chasing during races...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ4daHSawtE

although, i did use them once to block an intersection when the car in front of me hit a pedestrian and killed the poor guy, but considering i was the one on the cell phone with 911 and checking his pulse, the cops didn't sweat me about the lights...

if you want it for shits and giggles, then i say don't do it...
Old 10-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
x2

i have strobes on my truck, but they are for when we are out in the desert prerunning and chasing during races...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ4daHSawtE

although, i did use them once to block an intersection when the car in front of me hit a pedestrian and killed the poor guy, but considering i was the one on the cell phone with 911 and checking his pulse, the cops didn't sweat me about the lights...

if you want it for shits and giggles, then i say don't do it...

Yours was actually the first truck I thought of lol

Products Discussed in this Thread