Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Installed Some KCHilites!

Old 10-06-2011, 07:52 AM   #1
07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: DAV
Name: michael
07speedwayblue's Tacoma Gallery
Installed Some KCHilites!

Before picture smittybilt bull bar. Went with a set of KCHiLites Daylighter driving lightes. They were black , I sanded them down , primered them and painted them speedway blue and cleared them . I think they turned out nice. I guess I should have left them black , but I just wanted to be differant!!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:06 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I like the painted body and the yellow covers! Nice idea, I was tossing around the idea of doing the same for my superwhite
Old 10-06-2011, 08:10 AM   #5
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Lose the bull bar, and get an avid light bar.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:24 AM   #7
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Okay I had one on mine. They offer no protection, and crumple with the least amount of force. Causing good damage to the front of your truck.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:05 AM   #9
((( FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK , I SALUTE YOU )))
jazzystoy69 has a spectacular aura aboutjazzystoy69 has a spectacular aura aboutjazzystoy69 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Joseph
jazzystoy69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07speedwayblue View Post
Before picture smittybilt bull bar. Went with a set of KCHiLites Daylighter driving lightes. They were black , I sanded them down , primered them and painted them speedway blue and cleared them . I think they turned out nice. I guess I should have left them black , but I just wanted to be differant!!
Looks good. Nice Job, I Just got some myself they were on my brothers jeep wrangler.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:12 AM   #10
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have those mounted on tabs? I guess they wouldn't clear the bull bar? I was looking at the same lights for mine.