Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

fog lights for my bull bar?

Old 10-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
jpoole03taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jared
jpoole03taco's Tacoma Gallery
fog lights for my bull bar?

I want to put some fog lights on my westin bull bar but idk what kind i should get. any ideas?
Old 10-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #2

Fog. and if i got hellas why would i need to conver them?
Old 10-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
steve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steve
steve103's Tacoma Gallery
piaa 520 smr driving
Old 10-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
PIAA 540 Ion fogs
they holdin up good? and where do you have yours mounted?
Old 10-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
Hellas.
you convert yours?
Old 10-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #8
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Wut U meen " thankfully I forgot PIAA "
Old 10-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #9
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpoole03taco View Post
you convert yours?
Nope, probably won't.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
PIAA 540 Ion fogs
x2 on PIAA, they're great lights! I've got 520 driving lights and 540 fogs, both work awesome. I've had the 520's for about 3 years and they still look new, the 540's I just picked up used on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve103 View Post
piaa 520 smr driving
I wouldn't put a driving light that low to the ground. At most I'd put an ATP light in a fog light location but not driving, they're too narrow of a beam pattern.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:21 PM   #12
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
light force vision-x rigid are the best imho but it's reflected in their out put and effectiveness but, also their price.

if i could do it again i would go with light force or vision-x solstice 6 inch round lights behind my grill. the light force are really nice because their beam pattern is completely adjustable where as most others if not all others do not have this great feature you may be able to pick your beam pattern but, thats usually as far as it goes. plus light force makes their lights to a different standard imo they are very tough!
Old 10-10-2011, 08:23 PM   #13
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Just hold a flash light out the window lol
Old 10-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #14
JTacoma will become famous soon enough

JTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
KC 57