Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

RETRO fit with ebays??

Old 10-13-2011, 12:51 AM   #1
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
RETRO fit with ebays??

I dont know if this was brought up before....

Jus was wondering if anyone or if you can do a retro fit with the ebay headlights. I have these ebay ones that have the clear corners and the clear lenses turn signals, i believe they are called the EURO ones or something like that. I can pick up a set of oem ones but i figure i would save some money this way..any pics or input is appreciated..

thanks
Old 10-13-2011, 12:54 AM   #2
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOsupremacy View Post
I dont know if this was brought up before....

Jus was wondering if anyone or if you can do a retro fit with the ebay headlights. I have these ebay ones that have the clear corners and the clear lenses turn signals, i believe they are called the EURO ones or something like that. I can pick up a set of oem ones but i figure i would save some money this way..any pics or input is appreciated..

thanks
lol, friggin Gaven. Of course you can do em on the eBay lights. The only concerns with them are "sealing" issues and how long with the clear last on them before hazing and peeling off.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:57 AM   #3
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
Palani you are on the wrong forums...LMAO nah nah stop looking for group buys already haha