Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Trucklite mounting help

Old 10-15-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Trucklite mounting help

So here is what I am trying to figure out.
I got a couple sets of 7" round Trucklites LED headlights, one set for my '40 as headlights and one set for my Taco to mount behind the grille. Problem I am having is finding the mounting brackets for them to mount on my truck. Does anyone know where I would be able to find some, I have used the internet search, but I can't get any sites that actually say anything about it.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:08 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner View Post
going to have to fab some?
x2, gonna have to fab a mounting bracket or get a light bar. If you want an add on light bar, check out Nfab. I got one recently on Amazon for like $120.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #4
chase118 is on a distinguished road
Army: leopard gunner
chase118's Tacoma Gallery
how did you get them to run on your 12v system i have 4 of them and am looking for a decently priced solution i'v found a voltage doubler for $550 and thats to much