Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Demon Eye mod

Old 10-17-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Field Artillery
Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
idk if its legal but it is badass!
Old 10-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
i would say no. my buddy got a ticket in his mazda 6 for "impersonating an emergency vehicle" with blue leds in the parking lights. im assuming this would fall into the same category but as long as you dont always run them and use your best judgement i would say dont worry about it. just hook it up to a switch.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #5
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman355 View Post
i would say no.
x2

That looks pretty gay also..
Old 10-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #7
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
Old 10-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #9
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
theres a bro'd out f150 around here with those lights. annoys the shit out of me. looks terrible too.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
honest opinion....its look cool and the way its set up is awesome (inside the reflector or projector) and still have the fully functional headlight but....i think halos are just fine
Old 10-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #11
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
honest opinion....its look cool and the way its set up is awesome (inside the reflector or projector) and still have the fully functional headlight but....i think halos are just fine
lol after the LED swap I'm all hyped up on weird color matching/changing on my taco if it's legal may do it to match my tails
Old 10-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #12
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacoRidah View Post
lol after the LED swap I'm all hyped up on weird color matching/changing on my taco if it's legal may do it to match my tails
lol the last 5 clusters ive down the swap on where just the blue background with stock red needles.......

i wanna do my projector retro fit on my headlights and add angle eyes
Old 10-17-2011, 08:24 PM   #13
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
You will most likely get tickets with this on down the road. Red lights in front of the vehicle are always a bad idea, unless you are an emergency vehicle and have them flashing accordingly.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #14
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
lol the last 5 clusters ive down the swap on where just the blue background with stock red needles.......

i wanna do my projector retro fit on my headlights and add angle eyes
LMAO, it's a become an epidemic angel eyes would look SICK!!! would LOVE to at least have some BLHM'd headlights

Old 10-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #15
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LMAO, it's a become an epidemic angel eyes would look SICK!!! would LOVE to at least have some BLHM'd headlights

haha, thats exactly how mine will look (with my eyelids) im going to black out my whole reflector bowl and shrouds.... i was going to do red halos but....i dont feel like getting pulled over haha so white it is
Old 10-17-2011, 09:03 PM   #16

Quote:
haha, thats exactly how mine will look (with my eyelids) im going to black out my whole reflector bowl and shrouds.... i was going to do red halos but....i dont feel like getting pulled over haha so white it is
x2 NOT what I need on my bill list
Old 10-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #17
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2 NOT what I need on my bill list
lol i already got a bunch of reasons...lets not make another one
Old 10-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
x2

That looks pretty gay also..
x2.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #20
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

ugh.. black flame customs is a horrible retro fitter jb is the guy who did my ls 460 set last year and 3 tries later they all leaked water maybe thats because he used electrical tape as an outside barrier instead of premium silicon.

then when i realized it was to much for him to complete with out a problem i had him do me a set of minis but they had issues with the alignment i had to fix that myself after a 12 hour trip to long island. he is terrible check out the customlightz.com thread on here or bjorn's site for pictures of my tacoma with his set-up it's light years cleaner and the light out put is far better due to his uncanny ability to mod the projectors themselves.

end rant lol.