Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

cab marker lights

Old 01-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #21
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
What Length and Width did you put on the truck??? I did a set on my F-150 and and have been wanting to do them on the Tacoma but not sure what size would look good.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #22
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered the ones that usually go on a Superduty. Regular orange.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #23
Volfiretaco is on a distinguished road
Volfiretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTX78 View Post

Where did you get these?
Old 03-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #25
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 04-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #26
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Henry
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
I like the cab lights. I really like the Dodge Style on the black truck. I am a dealer for atomic led's and wanted to see how they looked first. I will be getting some soon. the atomic have a flasher module to make a lightbar warning.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:31 AM   #27
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's old but I added them finally

Old 10-22-2014, 03:15 PM   #28
toendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nicetoendanger is just really nice
Name: Harlan
toendanger's Tacoma Gallery

Does this count?
Old 10-22-2014, 04:44 PM   #29

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toendanger View Post

Does this count?
Lol, sure. It's on the cab.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #32
o0o Flaming Skull Member o0o
o0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shadow
o0oSHADOWo0o's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd8bao View Post
I know it's old but I added them finally

They look nice

Now just get some mirrors with the turn signals and have them lit up when the parking lights are on and you'll be good to go.

Old 10-24-2014, 11:02 AM   #33

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
I know, right. I did the mirror mod before they came out with the direct replacement options on here.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:28 PM   #34
o0o Flaming Skull Member o0o
o0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shedo0oSHADOWo0o is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shadow
o0oSHADOWo0o's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd8bao View Post
I know, right. I did the mirror mod before they came out with the direct replacement options on here.
Direct replacement options? Please elaborate.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:25 PM   #35

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
I will find and post, hold on
Old 10-25-2014, 08:36 PM   #36

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=

They came out with these after I did my mood, I may still opt for these down the road. I like the light
Old 10-25-2014, 08:41 PM   #37

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=244365

ProEFX Towing Mirrors

Or this one