1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PRS Gauges - Norcal / Mail in Gauge mods

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by PreRunnerSeth, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Oct 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM
    PreRunnerSeth

PreRunnerSeth [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Apex, NC
    Vehicle:
    16 Super White Limited 4x4
    Just to give people a heads up. I am shutting down my web site. I havn't been doing a lot of gauge mods and its not economical to keep it going. I will still be doing gauge mods for TW members, but you can contact me here if you are interested.

Thanks,

PRS

2. Jun 22, 2014 at 7:15 PM
    cuthbertdanny

cuthbertdanny New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    nor cal
    Vehicle:
    07 pre 22s
    odometer clusters white numbers with blue needles . light . separate monitor where the cup holders used to be. grill craft grill 2 piece 22 inch boss 332 w/chrome inserts. 285/45/22 nitto terra grapplers tinted tail lights. spyder halo ccfl projectors with leds. 6000k Hid. Hoen zenonmatched H10 fog 2 12 pioneer subs 2400 rockfordfosgate amp 5% tint back half tinted both side mirrors light blue K&n 33 series viper alarm 2 way clazzio leather seat cover with arm rest halo halogen white bulb fog custom dash led lighting white with blue needles led license plate light super white. magnaflow single exhaust with chrome tip. . 13'' black euro antenna ..led license plate light. Hid ccfl halo rear view camera
    I needed my radio color changed you did my gauges already how can i get a hold of you live in lodi ca have been to your shop before in roseville. thank you seth my name is danny

Products Discussed in

To Top