Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Will these projectors work?

Old 10-25-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Will these projectors work?

These projectors cought my eye and i dont know much about lighting or retrofitting, so someone please help me. Will they work? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bi-Xenon-Pro...item2eb834d4e0
Old 10-25-2011, 09:08 PM   #2
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Will they "work"? Yes

Do they suck ass? Also yes. Look at their cutoffs and high beam layout. Pretty poor from what I can see.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:36 PM   #5
rmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mo
rmyc's Tacoma Gallery
i did the mini H1 from a local shop , cost $90 and it didnt take any cutting
Old 10-28-2011, 12:46 AM   #7
rmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmyc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mo
rmyc's Tacoma Gallery
if you want the Morioto Mini H1's i can pick them up from the local shop and ship them to you
Old 10-28-2011, 12:52 AM   #8
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
This dealer spells it "authorised"

automatic disqualification

How is your Chinese?
Old 10-28-2011, 01:06 AM   #9
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I can cutoff my urine stream better than those projectors can cutoff light

Wait till your pushing 50 and get back to me...
Old 10-28-2011, 01:22 AM   #11

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some of these awhile back (gen3s) I think. The cut-off was weird, crisp, but strange. I read somewhere how to mod them by expoxing some aluminum strips along the shied for a flat cut-off. Worked great, then discovered TRS and Mini-Mo DS2s and went that way before installing. The lights were bright, not sure about quality though.