Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

ambient lighting

Old 10-31-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
ambient lighting

i was wondering if anyone had a write up on ambient lighting like, which wires to attach leds to, and locations of where you put yours, i saw the flyby one but it's just too expensive and taking a bit longer than anticipated for the wired version to come,

also i was thinking of doing something like some lexus's have and the ambient lighting in the area under the dash at the feet

ultimately any ambient lighting install info would be helpful, i was browsing and saw someone in Tucson had theirs installed awesomely, just wanted to do it myself, thx