Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen Auto Shifter LED...

Old 05-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #21
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Just so you know, its your fault I want to change every damn lightbulb in the taco
Lol... you know you like it
Old 05-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #22
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Lol... you know you like it

one day... its all on the list
Old 05-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #23
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Haha for sure, let me know...I'll try to give you a detailed list on how I do it al it may be a bit easier for you!
Old 05-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #24
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely for sure. I've got all the soldering tools just need parts and a how-to haha.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #25
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my climate control all blue it's awesome!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #26

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Pic?
Old 07-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #27
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
It's been long time since I've done this mod. How you doing Jerez
Old 07-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #28

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
It's been long time since I've done this mod. How you doing Jerez
Same...I haven't done a cluster swap in around a month...I'm on stand by for 2 to get shipped to me
Doing good, just been busy with work and school, you?
Old 07-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #29
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Auto Shifter LED...-imageuploadedbytapatalk1342751008.764378.jpg
What do u think
Old 07-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #30

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
Attachment 161070
What do u think
What exactly did you do?
Looks good
Old 07-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #31

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Nothin I sent it to a guy on the forum. He did a awsome job!
Old 07-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #32
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
so what wires do you tap into exactly for the led strip? its hard to tell in the pics
Old 07-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #33

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
The two from the bulb that's in there
Old 08-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #34
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
The two from the bulb that's in there
so you just cut both wires attached to the bulb and splice in the led strip? sounds easy enough, so easy in fact that i might even be able to do that lol
Old 08-07-2012, 08:10 PM   #35

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Yup easy as hell
Old 08-08-2012, 02:37 PM   #36
killerkid2787 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joshua
killerkid2787's Tacoma Gallery
I will be working on my shifter tomorrow now.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:40 PM   #37
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
hey jerez on the wires that are alread under their, with the bulb plug on the end. did you cut the plug that the old bulp go in, off or leave it thier? i got my LED'S today. i was thinking about cutting the little base (or what ever you want to call it) that the bulb snaps in to, off and just conecting the wires to the ones for the LED.s

also witch wire is + and witch is -? or does it not matter on this?
Old 08-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #38

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
hey jerez on the wires that are alread under their, with the bulb plug on the end. did you cut the plug that the old bulp go in, off or leave it thier? i got my LED'S today. i was thinking about cutting the little base (or what ever you want to call it) that the bulb snaps in to, off and just conecting the wires to the ones for the LED.s

also witch wire is + and witch is -? or does it not matter on this?

Either or...I've left peoples bulbs base there and some I've cut off completely
And onthe ones I don't cut off, I just splice into the wires...now for the polarities...I don't remember
Old 08-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #39
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ok cool. i think i’ll just cut it off. don’t see any reason to leave it. and ok. i’ll see if i can find out. now i just can’t wait to do floor lights and lights in the cup holders and center console.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:41 PM   #40

i never did get around to this. doing it and few others mods tomorrow.

should i unhook the battery before i cut the wires?