Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd Gen Auto Shifter LED...

Old 09-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #41
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
80% of the time on something small i dont...but just do so if youre not too sure when it comes to wiring just to play it safe my friend
Old 09-13-2012, 10:55 PM   #42
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
80% of the time on something small i dont...but just do so if youre not too sure when it comes to wiring just to play it safe my friend
ok cool. yeah i was thinking about how small it is, that i may not need to. but i prob will just so nothing can happen. i have done some wiring. id consider my self a novice or something like that.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:00 PM   #43
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
ok cool. yeah i was thinking about how small it is, that i may not need to. but i prob will just so nothing can happen. i have done some wiring. id consider my self a novice or something like that.
lol then you should be fine...the worst that can happen is you blowing a fuse...
Old 09-13-2012, 11:03 PM   #44
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
lol then you should be fine...the worst that can happen is you blowing a fuse...
yep. i have quite a bit of odd ons in my tool box.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:10 PM   #45

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep. i have quite a bit of odd ons in my tool box.
haha for sure, if anything hit me up on here on on instagram!!

(i may be working or busy so dont trip out if i dont respond as fast)
Old 09-13-2012, 11:13 PM   #46

will do. and no prob. if i need any think i’ll just work on something els till you do. got a lot to do to the truck. having a small meet saturday. (only like 6 truck, witch is the biggest we have ever had)
Old 09-20-2012, 05:18 AM   #47
xsptaco07 has a spectacular aura aboutxsptaco07 has a spectacular aura aboutxsptaco07 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jordan
xsptaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
I love the blue shifter lights. Another mod I'm doin this weekend lol
are the letters diferent colors via the plastic or leds? If i installed a blue led strip they would all be lit up blue correct?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:29 AM   #48
Tacouser is on a distinguished road
Tacouser's Tacoma Gallery
interior lights

[QUOTE=DOUBLLD;4025282]thats a good idea those are the leds that light up my interior sry for bad pics cell phone

Can you tell me where you splices into for the interior lights. I want to add some under dash lighting to go on when the doors open. Thanks
Old 09-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #49
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsptaco07 View Post
are the letters diferent colors via the plastic or leds? If i installed a blue led strip they would all be lit up blue correct?
It would look like the very first picture on the first post. Its on the R and N
Old 09-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #50

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
What Casey said ^^^
Old 09-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #51

hey Jerez you know of any way i or anyone els, could change the R and N so they are white like all the others? mine are blue, but if it’s not hard i’d like them to match better.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #52

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey Jerez you know of any way i or anyone els, could change the R and N so they are white like all the others? mine are blue, but if its not hard id like them to match better.
Nope...lol cuz you have blue light coming up from the bottom so it would be easier to install a white light in the bottom then paint it some how w/e color you want each letter to be
Old 10-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #53
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone checkout the newest mods I did2nd Gen Auto Shifter LED...-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351655693.129684.jpg2nd Gen Auto Shifter LED...-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351655707.181468.jpg
Old 06-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #54
Umirinbrah is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
Umirinbrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats a good idea those are the leds that light up my interior sry for bad pics cell phone

Where did you get the lights to do this?
Old 09-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #55
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey everyone checkout the newest mods I didAttachment 177583Attachment 177584
I want that grill so bad and do that mod. is the Toyota logo a light or is it on the ground