Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

FS: SlimCubby's Digital HID FOG 3k LIKE NEW

Old 11-06-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
FS: SlimCubby's Digital HID FOG 3k LIKE NEW

As the title states, I am selling a set of HIDs that I purchased from SlimCubby during one of his groupbuys.

He is selling the slim/digital ones for $104.95 + $3.00 for 3000k bulbs + shipping.

I'm selling this for $85 SHIPPED. Save a few bucks and get yours now right before the holidays! Everything is pretty much in perfect condition and comes with mounting hardware. These have never failed on me and will plug right up into your OEM Fog light harness. In other words, these are plug and play.

-SlimCubby's digital 35w HID w/ 3000K bulbs (H10/Fog light)
-$85 shipped!

GET IT FOR YOURSELF AS A GIFT!!! OR GET IT TO GIVE IT AS A GIFT!!! Great low price with like new qualities!

-AnT

Old 11-09-2011, 06:20 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Can these HID's be used in the Blazer projector housing? I'm guessing not but figured I'd ask.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:23 AM   #5
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
might be interested...pending this weekend...