Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DTRL power under hood?

Old 11-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
Relik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Eddy
Relik's Tacoma Gallery
DTRL power under hood?

Hey guys,

Anyone know where I could tap the DTRL power signal under the hood? Saw there's three wires going into the lamps? I'm experimenting with some lights and I want them to run with DTRL. Tried searching but could only find one power under steering fuse panel.

Thx