Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Projector Install Help

Old 11-09-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Projector Install Help

OK so i bought a set of projectors and new headlight assemblies and sent them to another member on here to do the BLHM and put the projectors in the assemblies. he did an amazing job! now i just need help installing them lol is there a good write up on this? preferably with pics? i have been searching but couldn't find anything...
Old 11-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol sorry they are Bi-Xenon projector's that i got off ebay. i need help hooking everything up not putting the headlight in the truck lol
Old 11-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #5
Stop staring at me swan!

G3 projectors? does that help?
Old 11-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #6
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
If you search for my group buy threads you will find the writeups in there
Old 11-09-2011, 12:21 PM   #7
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
yup that helps.

I personally have no expereince with these projectors however from some research I gathered that these projectors are similiar to the Minis. They require no cutting heavy modding. They should mount directly onto your reflector bowl with the little gadgets and gizmos that were provided with the product.

Again, my knowledge on these projectors are slim to none. Also my limit to search/browse is limited on the work comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
G3 projectors? does that help?
Old 11-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #8
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
If you search for my group buy threads you will find the writeups in there
i did but i couldn't find anything...maybe i just missed it but do you have a link on hand?
Old 11-09-2011, 01:07 PM   #9
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post3621893

Post #3 has a bunch of info
Old 11-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #10
Stop staring at me swan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
it did have a bunch of info but i need like a step by step for plugging everything up and getting the angle eyes hooked up to my DTRL