Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DDM tuning?

Old 11-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
Screw you guys, I'm going home.
06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
06aztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure, but I'm about to order my own and they're pretty well priced to begin with.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
go with sharpHID instead. DDM has a rep for crappy customer service
Old 11-13-2011, 01:28 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06aztaco View Post
Not sure, but I'm about to order my own and they're pretty well priced to begin with.
this^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
go with sharpHID instead. DDM has a rep for crappy customer service
i have been running ddm's for over 2 years in my heads n fogs..i had one ballast go bad after a year or so ...
i went to there website and did the rma and within 10 days i had a new ballast no charge waiting at my door....
just my .02
Old 11-13-2011, 01:33 PM   #6
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
i half agree with the customer service thing an half dont lol. the first time i called they were really gayy about everything. now, they were better. one of my bulbs burned out and i hadnt realized it yet. so was calling them back and forth talking to their service guy and he was actually really cool. walked me through testing things(not that i needed help, but he at least tried). i have to call them monday and get my new bulb sent in. i was gonna ask if they would send me an 8k versus my 10k that burnt out. and then i could just send a check with the bulb for the extra 8k bulb. i will let u know how tht works out
Old 11-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #7
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i just used the website......didnt call hate calling places.....
worked out great for me...
Old 11-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #8
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

u used it to order yours or for warranty replacement? cuz i used it to order mine, and that went great
Old 11-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #9
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixseven View Post
u used it to order yours or for warranty replacement? cuz i used it to order mine, and that went great
both
Old 11-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #10

very nice. i didnt know u could do the warranty thing through internet. gonna igve that a whirl
Old 11-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #11
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
DDM tuning has some of the best prices for HID kits, but their customer service is terrible... It would take weeks for shipping, no answer or response when emailed or called.

What's the point of having that lifetime warranty when there isn't any follow though with the product.

A lot of the my.is guys and member's here at TW have had really bad experience with them, some have had good, but mostly bad.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:41 PM   #12
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Their prices can't be beat and the quality is decent, just wish they would respond when you try to contact them.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:28 AM   #13
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
seriously guys. try sharpHID.com

they sell DDM stuff and have good customer service

http://store.sharphid.com/product_p/ddmhid.htm

they also have a ton of other stuff, like interior LED's, Hella off road Lights,laminex...
Old 11-15-2011, 06:36 AM   #14
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
I've had no trouble with them.

A friend of mine had ordered from them and one of the bulbs did not work. I called them and the guy was very helpful and guided me through the whole process. It only took a couple of days to get my replacement, and I live in VA.