LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

What is this? PIAA...

Old 11-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
What is this? PIAA...

So, when i bought my truck from the dealer, everything that u see here was in the truck. Pretty much just want to know what exactly i can use these for and what its actually doing now.

hope these pics show a little of what im talking about. the white power cord is on the battery. there is a cluster fuck of wires wrapped up and zip tied, and there are two more sets of wires that we not connected to anything.
each on has a white and black wire. The blacks are stripped at the ends, and the white have what you see with a rubber coating sleeve type thing...

any info would help, and mainly want to know if i could buy lights and hook em up to the two sets of wires, preferably to be behind the grill...

if i didnt provide anymore infor that could be helpful let me know and ill see what i can figure out.
Attached Thumbnails
What is this? PIAA...-img_0609.jpg   What is this? PIAA...-img_0610.jpg   What is this? PIAA...-img_0613.jpg   What is this? PIAA...-img_0612.jpg   What is this? PIAA...-img_0615.jpg  

Old 11-13-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like you had a set of PIAA lights mounted on the truck and they were yanked off before it was traded in. I'd disconnect the wire on the battery, there's no reason for that to be pulling power for nothing. That PIAA module is the relay that comes with their lights.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #3
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Piaa wire harness with relay. If you want to hook up some after market lightes, that wire harness is great. if you can find where the hell the button it. Pic 2,3,4 are the positive and neg connections to the lights. Whit is positive, and black is negative. you should have another set of wires that run into the cab for the button. They should be thinner than the wires for the lights. Just follow the wrapped wires. Duno if your truck came with fog lights?