Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Anyone have fogs on a footswitch?

Old 11-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have fogs on a footswitch?

I was thinking about putting my fogs on a foot switch that way I can just step on it (like the old high beams on old trucks) to turn on an off. Anyone done this?
Old 11-14-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I remember those, going back a few years on that one. It's possible if that's what you like.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #3
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratrod View Post
I was thinking about putting my fogs on a foot switch that way I can just step on it (like the old high beams on old trucks) to turn on an off. Anyone done this?
Haven't done it, but it should be dirt simple to do. When I worked at NAPA a Ford dimmer switch was around ten bucks.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:36 AM   #4
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
I remember those, going back a few years on that one. It's possible if that's what you like.
Few years? make it a few decades. And then again, why not? was a good idea.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #5
Rick.T is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
Rick.T's Tacoma Gallery
Footswitch

I bought a foot switch and pigtail from LMC truck for $13 and hope to wire it to control high beams or driving lights. I lost feeling in my left hand after spinal cord surgery and in the dark I can't quickly find switches. I just joined TW so I look forward to learning lots about my Tacoma.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #6
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick.T View Post
I bought a foot switch and pigtail from LMC truck for $13 and hope to wire it to control high beams or driving lights. I lost feeling in my left hand after spinal cord surgery and in the dark I can't quickly find switches. I just joined TW so I look forward to learning lots about my Tacoma.
Welcome Rick
Old 09-08-2012, 11:26 PM   #7
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Why put fogs on a footswitch? Yes it would be super easy to do, just mount it on that footrest on the left and your golden.