Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

cool new idea for tinting tails??

Old 11-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
cool new idea for tinting tails??

Stumbled across these photos literally.. stumbleupon and thought it might be a better way to tint taillights without using the nightshades most people use. Granted it would look bro as hell on my truck but if that type of hydrodip is transparent I might would put a red carbon fiber pattern on my tails top and bottom leaving the reverse lights clear. I don't think you would be able to see the amber under the red maybe??

What do you guys think?
Old 11-17-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
photo doesn't work? it shows up for me?
Old 11-17-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
no photo on my screen

Old 11-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
no photo on my screen

damn... i found them on stumbleupon. let me see if i can find them again
Old 11-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #6

heres the link to the site with the pictures. maybe you can use that
www.lincah.com/2009-mansory-cyrus-aston-martin-dbs-db9
Old 11-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #7
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
thats the link to an aston martin db9...was that the right link?
Old 11-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #8
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Idk what you're trying to post but my standing is that if it ain't broken don't fix it.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
thats the link to an aston martin db9...was that the right link?
covered in carbon fiber? if so thats the one. scroll down to the pictures of the taillights. It looks like they're hydrodipped with carbon fiber. I've seen a red dip pattern and thought it would be cool. I've wanted to get rid of the amber turn signal lense on my taillights for a while but I don't like any of the aftermarket ones I've seen. I thought maybe the hydrodip would cover up the amber and still show the turn signal pretty well. Might even use the grey pattern on the turn signals in the front bumper if its possible.