LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Stacked lights in a bumper.

Old 11-20-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Stacked lights in a bumper.

So I'm rebuilding a 1993 International 8100 6X4 Tractor. I will be doing a good bit of night time driving when it's completed.

The front bumper has (2) 4"x6" rectangular factory holes in it for lights of some sort. I should be able to make some custom brackets to mount these lights stacked in the existing holes, one clear driving and one yellow fog.

I don't intend to run both sets at the same time, but, do you think there would be anything negative about doing so? I'll be traversing some rough terrain and well site access roads.