Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

fog lights

Old 11-23-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
reginald l is on a distinguished road
Name: reginald
reginald l's Tacoma Gallery
fog lights

hi i just bought a 2010 sr5 tacoma and i want to add fog lights .i have checked and there are no wires by the lights,and my dealer tells me that toyota does not sell a wirering kit .i would like to stay factory,can any buddy help me,thanks.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Welcome.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
I wired the switch leg of the relay on mine to the running lights. No switch, anytime the running lights are on so are the fogs.
My Auto OEM Fog Light Mod
Old 11-24-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't already have the harness for the fogs?
Old 11-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #5
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was the same way, no wires at all for the fogs where the lights mount. Bought an entire "KIT" on ebay for $70 shipped. Took about 1 1/2hrs from start to finish. Welcome to the forums!
Old 11-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #6
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
The 5 lug doesnt have a factory harness if it comes without fogs. Like they said, wire them in parallel with the side markers or the low beams. If you do them with the DTRL they might flash with the blinkers.