Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Hella 500's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Hella 500's

http://www.autoanything.com/lights/65A1325A0A0.aspx
I searched but didnt find what I was looking for. Anyone who has these, are they more of a pencil beam or are they wide spread?
Old 11-27-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Which one are you looking at the fog beams or driving? Fog is wider, driving lights are more focused.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:21 PM   #4
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkTaco View Post
Which one are you looking at the fog beams or driving? Fog is wider, driving lights are more focused.
I was looking at the driving lights
Old 11-27-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of hella 500 Black Magics still in box I bought a few months ago I could sell you if you wanted, They are Driving lamps style with more of a focused beam.

I bought 2 sets thinking to put 3 across a tube front bumper that has yet to be made.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:28 PM   #6
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
I have a set of hella 500 Black Magics still in box I bought a few months ago I could sell you if you wanted, They are Driving lamps style with more of a focused beam.

I bought 2 sets thinking to put 3 across a tube front bumper that has yet to be made.
you have a PM
Old 11-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #7
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post

How much are you looking to get them for interested
Old 12-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #9
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
The switch will work for sure. Just not 100% sure it will fit in the factory cutouts without trimming.
I Know this switch is designed for the factory holes however.
http://www.oznium.com/scion-switch-led
Old 12-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #10
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
The switch will work for sure. Just not 100% sure it will fit in the factory cutouts without trimming.
I Know this switch is designed for the factory holes however.
http://www.oznium.com/scion-switch-led
thats what ive been wondering. i bought this one, and if it doesnt fit il just trim. For 6 bucks il make it work http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details
Old 12-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #11
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
thats what ive been wondering. i bought this one, and if it doesnt fit il just trim. For 6 bucks il make it work http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details
Have you received this switch yet? If yes does it fit or did you have to make it fit
Old 12-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #12
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Have you received this switch yet? If yes does it fit or did you have to make it fit
yeah i got the switch and the lights and everything in. i didnt put the switch in any of the open spaces because the switch is small. i dont have any pics but i filed out a hole on the plastic trim around my shifters and it fits nicely

Products Discussed in this Thread