Notices

head light indication

Old 11-29-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
nb_tacoma is on a distinguished road
Navy: Marine Engineer Mechanic
Name: nick
nb_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
head light indication

so i installed my fog lights yesterday, my truck was pre wired for them and i hook them up got a relay and hooked up the switch and they work fine, but now when i turn on my head light the indicator dose not show up on the console any more and my console lights are always on regardless if the lights are on or off

anyone have any ideas what may have happened
Old 11-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like your switch or relay might be powering your console lights rather than the other way around.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
nb_tacoma is on a distinguished road
Navy: Marine Engineer Mechanic
Name: nick
nb_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
im not sure, even if i remove that relay for the fog lights the cluster lights stay on and the head light indicator does not show up anymore