Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Installed my $17 LED Dome-light today

Old 11-17-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my $17 LED Dome-light today

sorry for the shitty pics....but u get the point!

Im happy!! Money well spent!
thx Ebay

Old 11-17-2008, 05:04 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice might be getting one of these lights for me!
Old 11-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
damn that looks sick... how is it compared to the oem
Old 11-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sweet! !
Old 11-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #6
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
I'm scared to buy from Hong Kong. No recourse if your money disappears. Glad you got it and it works!

How long did it take to get to you?
Old 11-18-2008, 06:10 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man, btw I have the same back seat mod.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:33 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
I'm scared to buy from Hong Kong. No recourse if your money disappears. Glad you got it and it works!

How long did it take to get to you?
I was scared too, but his feedback on ebay is great! I took the risk of losing $17 and super glad I did!

It was shipped the day after I paid for it....Took 6 days.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #9
medicwithtattoos is on a distinguished road

medicwithtattoos's Tacoma Gallery
Do you happen to know what the model number is for a 2007 Taco and where I can order one of them in a blue LED? Was there any thing special you had to do, or just play it in and let the light shine? Thanks for your time & help
Old 01-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #11
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Looks good. Should have mine buy next Monday or Tues.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #12
apkarian100 will become famous soon enoughapkarian100 will become famous soon enough

apkarian100's Tacoma Gallery
This output, just check on it for a while, I bought something similar and it died in a couple months.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:55 PM   #13
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by apkarian100 View Post
This output, just check on it for a while, I bought something similar and it died in a couple months.
If mine dies, I'll get another one. I really like it.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
If mine dies, I'll get another one. I really like it.

x2

and i might pick up a few more to sale. I could have sold a few for $30 easyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Just have to go to a busy gas station at night and you WILL have buyers
Old 01-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #16
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
damn thats looks good. do you get good light if you need to find something out of it or is it more for looks? This might be a stupid ??
It's enough for me.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #17
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
damn thats looks good. do you get good light if you need to find something out of it or is it more for looks? This might be a stupid ??

yes u can SEE and find stuff you're looking for NO PROB....plus you still have the map lights too
Old 01-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #19
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
im considering one of these light kits too but wasnt sure if i wanted to order from Hong Kong
Old 01-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #20
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
im considering one of these light kits too but wasnt sure if i wanted to order from Hong Kong

yeah, me too man. But i figured $17 loss wouldnt be too bad.

With that said.... NO WORRIES buying from this cat. I will personally refund ur $17 if things dont work out right! LOL