1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LED light bar

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by All White, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Dec 5, 2011 at 6:42 AM
    All White

All White [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Mulberry, Florida
    Vehicle:
    O7 SR5 4x4
    6 inch Pro Comp, all white everything, Wheather tech floor mats, Max 4D Wet Okale seat covers Grill Masters mesh chrome grill, White under seat lights
    I'm wanting an led light bar the ones for turn signal. I have a 2007 and just wanted the best one for the money. Everwhere I look I find ones with bad reviews. Any suggestions?

2. Dec 5, 2011 at 6:46 AM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    i have looked at them and the best one is made by recon. it’s kinda pricey tho. but it does brake,turn, and back up.

3. Dec 7, 2011 at 1:21 AM
    Talacrece

Talacrece New Member

Member:
    I have bought LED light bar in Amazon.com, it was easy to install, and worked great for 45-days. On the 45th day the light bar started to get moisture in the left side from bad manufacturing (my opinion) and then the left side running light stopped working. The right side driving, both brake, and the backup lights work fine currently. So it looks stupid at night to have only the right half of the bar lit. Contacted the seller and the reply was, sorry 30-day warranty. I would not suggest buying a product like such cheap LED light bulbs with a 30-day warranty.

4. Dec 7, 2011 at 2:21 AM
    gtdad66

gtdad66 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    West Ga
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma Limited
    Front window tint, tool box, bed mat
    I'll post pics of one I made for my truck that fits in the hitch plug. Stop, and turn signals.

5. Dec 7, 2011 at 5:25 AM
    All White

Member:
    Mulberry, Florida
    Vehicle:
    O7 SR5 4x4
    6 inch Pro Comp, all white everything, Wheather tech floor mats, Max 4D Wet Okale seat covers Grill Masters mesh chrome grill, White under seat lights
    If there having that much trouble with them i might just not get them. I don't wanna spend money and my time on it if there's a chance they'll mess up. But go ahead and post those pics gtdad66

6. Dec 7, 2011 at 5:30 AM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
  7. Dec 8, 2011 at 5:33 AM
    All White

Member:
    Mulberry, Florida
    Vehicle:
    O7 SR5 4x4
    There probably are good but I don't want to be the test subject lol. But I know someone on this forum has em I see them on the road all the time.

Products Discussed in

To Top