Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Anyone ever use light bolts?

Old 12-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ever use light bolts?

Had a buddy build a rear bumper for the tacoma and I am looking for something to use as license plate lights. These look like a good option. Anyone ever use these?
Old 12-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
i've used 'em on two of my past motorcycle's. worked fine for me!
Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 AM   #4
nevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nice

Air Force: F-16 Avionics Tech 01-07
Name: Andrew
nevenelestate's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
i've used 'em on two of my past motorcycle's. worked fine for me!
same here, only thing i didn't like is that once you wire them in throught the plate holes you can't change your plate without cutting them, not a big deal, its just something to consider.

The light output was fine though
Old 12-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #6
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
try this instead waaaay brighter! also way more expensive but they destroy all other reverse lights i'm absolutely getting a set of these for my truck.

http://www.visionxusa.com/OE_Mountin...131/index.html

He's looking for lights that light up the license plate, not reverse lights.