Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

problem with hid install

Old 12-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
myfirst06taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
myfirst06taco's Tacoma Gallery
problem with hid install

I just installed my headlight and foglight kit from ddm everything went fine except wires falling out of connectors twice ( under paid 6year old Chinese workers). Now I'm having a problem with my foglights... I plugged everything in to test, worked fine. Then while I was mounting the ballast on the passenger side and notice I didn't have the 2 wirescoming from the drivers side plugged in to the ballast. So I reconnected and tested again, now lights come on and won't turn off. I have to disconnect the battery cable to get them to turn off. Wtf??? So for now I have those wires unpluged. Also my lights won't turn off when I open my drivers door as they did before. Can anyone help? Btw my truck is a 06 dclb[/LIST]
Old 12-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #3
myfirst06taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
myfirst06taco's Tacoma Gallery
So I just went to the gym and they look great, with the passenger side unpluged they work fine. There is no difference in light output. I do have to adjust the headlights down, I'm afraid I'm blinding oncoming traffic. And now my lights turn off when I open the drivers door like they should.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm i was planning on ordering from DDM... this makes me think...