Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light rack, what ya think

Old 12-15-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
hillbilly ways, outlaw style
Rebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: joby
Rebeltac's Tacoma Gallery
Light rack, what ya think

I built this light rack today, now i need to find lights for it anybody know where a good place to get some decent 8 inch lights, for a reasonable price?
Anyways what do you guys and gals think?
Oh, and its just primered right now cuz i still have to weld on light mounts Then it will head for powder coat. this picture shows how dirty my pickup is
Attached Thumbnails
Light rack, what ya think-img_0903.jpg   Light rack, what ya think-img_0905.jpg   Light rack, what ya think-img_0904.jpg   Light rack, what ya think-img_0902.jpg  
Old 12-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
looks great!

heres the best deal you will find on kragens.

http://www.bytortruck.com/index.php?...771e6696fb7f94

i have 5 of em on my truck and they are crazy bright
Old 12-15-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
Rebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks
Old 12-15-2011, 08:19 PM   #4
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great...like the headlights to
Old 12-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #5
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man, nice work. hows it mounted just bolted down or what?
Old 12-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #6

thanks. i put those headlights in cuz i hit a deer at 65 and needed somethin different
Old 12-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by livel0veryde View Post
looks good man, nice work. hows it mounted just bolted down or what?
ya, its bolted to the brackets which are screwed to the cab. removable in about 5 minutes if i think i might roll
Old 12-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Glad to see you painted over that ridiculous hood man. It all looks good!
Easy does it. I did that because of all the d-bags doin the same thing when they dont even know what that flag means! its not a racist redneck thing to me!!! too bad people are so f****** stupid. but thanks man, just ordered four hellas to go in it Merry Christmas to me.