Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

what LED light bars do you want but cant afford?

Old 12-16-2011, 07:36 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rather have an array of regular single filament lights vs the light bar. That way you can mix up the patterns to what suits your use the best. Personally, I think light bars are over rated, especially for the price.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
A 20" RI bar...

And im glad you can afford them
haha..im sure you can afford them too just cant justify buying em..anyways..im going to find out how much these 20" inchers are from this company if your interested?
Old 12-16-2011, 07:46 PM   #5
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw your post in another thread. I didn't realize you were trying to get something, I thought you were just being arrogant... lol. In all honesty, I would be interested in something like the 10" SR Specter that Rigid offers. If the price was right I may be interested. I want a 20", but until I have my new grille done I have nowhere to mount it
Old 12-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
So this is a really sneaky way to try and troll people into buying LED light bars... Why not just come out and say it?
Old 12-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I want one on a light bar instead of round lights. I can afford it after a bit of saving but I don't need the light so I don't get it.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #9
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
So this is a really sneaky way to try and troll people into buying LED light bars... Why not just come out and say it?
just feeling it out...im talking to china as i type you...getting prices and shipping costs...probably will setup a group buy or something once all the pricing is ironed out. thanks for calling me out.
just an example..22" two row light bar around $350. no harness, with mount. ironing out harness info as well.
keep ya posted.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #12
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
tag
Old 12-19-2011, 05:29 AM   #13

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
just feeling it out...im talking to china as i type you...getting prices and shipping costs...probably will setup a group buy or something once all the pricing is ironed out. thanks for calling me out.
just an example..22" two row light bar around $350. no harness, with mount. ironing out harness info as well.
keep ya posted.
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a dick, after Memario's post I read your other posts also and figured out you were trying to drum up some interest. If you can get a group buy together, that's great and definitely seem to benefit the TW community.

I'd be interested in what you can ahold of and at what price. If you could get ahold of light output shots and durability tests for the LEDs you're pitching that'd be helpful. Good luck and hopefully it works out.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:46 AM   #14
Penis Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Sorry, wasn't trying to be a dick, after Memario's post I read your other posts also and figured out you were trying to drum up some interest. If you can get a group buy together, that's great and definitely seem to benefit the TW community.

I'd be interested in what you can ahold of and at what price. If you could get ahold of light output shots and durability tests for the LEDs you're pitching that'd be helpful. Good luck and hopefully it works out.
No worries, didn't take it personal...they do have a couple shots day/night, ill post em when i get to the office. Unfortunately the only durability shot they have is of them is underwater. But considering that the housing is same and most specs are too, I'd say they'll withstand the same torture as RI bars at a pretty impressive discount.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:52 AM   #15
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post

maybe as a reverse option if the price is right.
was thinking the same things...
Old 01-02-2014, 08:40 PM   #17
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
tag
You're it

Old thread revival!
Old 01-07-2014, 07:23 PM   #19
GTSJames is on a distinguished road
GTSJames's Tacoma Gallery
Err... Rigid 50" RDS on the roof? Which was only in R&D (if that) when this thread was made