Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

ny laws on drive lights?

Old 12-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
ny laws on drive lights?

want to get smittybuilt light bar and put two piaa fog in center and two drive lights on outsides, is this legal. i heard you can only have four driving lights on at a time at most so i was going to change standard fog bulbs in bumper which are white to yellow so i'll have 4 and 4.just like this truck...http://www.n-fab.com/ecom/images/pro...er_GST_013.jpg