Notices

Installed dash LEDs

Old 12-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
Rookie
txtrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
txtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Installed dash LEDs

My wife didn't like how dark the cabin of the TuRD was so I installed a couple of 3mm white narrow viewing angle LEDs. I just drilled holes in the bottom side of the dash kit, ran the wires to the light that illuminates the shifter and all done. Here is the finished product.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Nice it does get kinda dark in there
Old 12-20-2011, 06:28 AM   #3
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtrd View Post
My wife didn't like how dark the cabin of the TuRD was so I installed a couple of 3mm white narrow viewing angle LEDs. I just drilled holes in the bottom side of the dash kit, ran the wires to the light that illuminates the shifter and all done. Here is the finished product.
Nicely done!!!