1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fog Lamp / DRL Combo

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Ragamorph, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Jan 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    Ragamorph

Ragamorph [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Honolulu, HI
    Vehicle:
    ‘06 TRD Off-road 4x4, Manual, Access Cab
    Fab Fours pre-runner front/rear bumper, Anzo projector Head/tail/3rd brake lights. JL door speakers, JL amp, JL StealthBox (center console), Double din aftermarket deck. Weather tech floor mats, SOS Concept Sliders, 3” lift, steel skid plate, Fuel 20x10 wheels, 285 tires, low profile steel bed rail and tailgate caps, K/N high flow intake, Warn winch, and so much more.
    This might be a little too picky but I would like to find a set of LED Fog Lamps that also have Daytime Running Lights built in. Is that too specific? Does anyone know where I could find something like that?

2. Jan 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM
    Icepuck72

Icepuck72 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Richmond, VA
    Vehicle:
    2006 DC TRD
    OME 885's, Dakars, TRD Trail Edition Wheels, 285x75x16 Goodyear Duratracs, Magnaflow 12256 muffler, Fog Light mod, 2 Baby seats
    not sure what you mean.

3. Jan 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    Ragamorph

Ragamorph [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Honolulu, HI
    Vehicle:
    ‘06 TRD Off-road 4x4, Manual, Access Cab
    Fab Fours pre-runner front/rear bumper, Anzo projector Head/tail/3rd brake lights. JL door speakers, JL amp, JL StealthBox (center console), Double din aftermarket deck. Weather tech floor mats, SOS Concept Sliders, 3” lift, steel skid plate, Fuel 20x10 wheels, 285 tires, low profile steel bed rail and tailgate caps, K/N high flow intake, Warn winch, and so much more.
    What I am envisioning is a replacement for the fog lights that's one of the bright LEDs (the type that come standard on some of the higher end Jettas) that has a ring of lower level LEDs (imagine Angel Eye DRL) around them. Basically I'm looking to switch out my standard halogen fog lamps for high output LED. I also want Daytime Running Lights (not the standard Toyota parking light DRL though). I was wondering if any companies produce a combo kinda thing.

4. Jan 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    vision-x solstice cubes or the solstice prime if your wanting to mount them in the stock location. they make 10 times the amount of light a set of factory fogs would. you will more than likely blind everyone on the road as well but if you need them they are there for you and they are excellent for lighting up the foreground.

Products Discussed in

To Top