Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Interesting Headlights

Old 11-26-2008, 02:59 PM   #21
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
You still have that PS'd pic?? I tried to visualize it for mine...but I couldn't...and I sux with PS....

Hook a brother up??

I just looked across both computers and couldn't find it. Post up a pic of yours and I could probably do something with that. Just make it a good frontal shot without anything blocking the headlights.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:10 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Here you go

now thats pretty friggin sweet there!!!
Old 11-26-2008, 09:58 PM   #25
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's one my friend and i did for a member on CT

Here's Mine

My wife's

VERY NICE LOOKIN RIDES
Old 11-26-2008, 10:15 PM   #26
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
[quote=05 X-Runner;259750]Here's one my friend and i did for a member on CT

Need to know this grille make & model. Is it a complete front grille or just an insert. Any info you can get from your friend would be appreciated...
Old 11-30-2008, 08:01 AM   #28
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to Lenie for the "local" delivery (in person) Got them installed yesterday afternoon... Here are a few pics!

Old 11-30-2008, 09:35 AM   #30
Mall Krawler
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
^nice! What kind of bumper is that?
It's a "Bent-Up" bumper, they did my front/rear bumper and sliders.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:39 AM   #31
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by COPPERT View Post
It's a "Bent-Up" bumper, they did my front/rear bumper and sliders.
Thanks! Looks kinda like a Shrockworks, but I noticed a few differences.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:07 AM   #32
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COPPERT View Post
Thanks to Lenie for the "local" delivery (in person) Got them installed yesterday afternoon... Here are a few pics!

So you met my buddy ?
Old 11-30-2008, 11:11 AM   #33
Mall Krawler
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So you met my buddy ?
Just briefly, she was kind enough to drop them off at my job on Friday morning after they had gone to do some "door buster" shopping. Still dark out when she came by & I couldn't chat unfortunately.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:25 AM   #34
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah lenie's good peeps..I think maybe she might be coming to the meet here in Napa on the 13th if her truck is out of the shop, Glad she was able to hook you up with the lights
Old 11-30-2008, 01:00 PM   #35
Mall Krawler
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah lenie's good peeps..I think she will be coming to the meet here in Napa on the 13th if her truck is out of the shop, Glad she was able to hook you up with the lights
I've put in a request for the time off, but it's not looking good.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:28 PM   #36
medicwithtattoos is on a distinguished road

medicwithtattoos's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone used this headlight assembley? I was wondering if they did if they have any pictures of them installed (better then the one below)? Any known problems with them heating up and melting, like other after markert assemblies? Thank you for your input.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AIT&viewitem=

Interesting Headlights-hlpks-taco05ccfl-ab.jpg
Old 01-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #37
Creedmoor Connections
carolinyens will become famous soon enough
carolinyens's Tacoma Gallery
You can do this pretty easy. Just get a can of SWB paint and use that instead of black for the BHLM. Most Paint shops will do this for you. TotallyTwistedCreations has these for sale.
http://www.totallytwistedcreations.c...ray_can_0.html

Anyone know what Lennie is running now. That was like her trademark for the longest time
Old 01-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #38
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
i think those lights look mad decent on your truck nice find
Old 01-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #39
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Those lights look great on your truck!