Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Interesting Headlights

Old 11-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting Headlights

I found these on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts...1%7C240%3A1318

What do ya'll think? It is hard to tell if they will look good without seeing them on the truck. Let me know?
Old 11-25-2008, 06:37 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thats different looks cool i would get them if i had a swb truck
Old 11-25-2008, 06:38 PM   #3
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
I just sent a note to the seller to see if he had any pics of them on the truck? I will see if he gets back to me. And share if he sends them.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:39 PM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I think theyed look OK. Maybe you coukd ask the seller to send you a pic of them when they were in his truck. You might even find a picture on here of a SWB with that headlight mod. Worth a try to help you decide. (Your truck IS SWB right?)
Old 11-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
hey does anyone know where to get 2008 tail lights besides eBay?
Old 11-25-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
Jay Swift is on a distinguished road

Navy: HM3, Surgical Technologist
Jay Swift's Tacoma Gallery
those are lenie's old lights, from her SWB X, those are great lights!
Old 11-25-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
Mall Krawler
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
I think theyed look OK. Maybe you coukd ask the seller to send you a pic of them when they were in his truck. You might even find a picture on here of a SWB with that headlight mod. Worth a try to help you decide. (Your truck IS SWB right?)
Yeah my truck is SWB, and I have requested a pic from the seller if they have it to get a better idea of how they would look.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:07 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPPERT View Post
Yeah my truck is SWB, and I have requested a pic from the seller if they have it to get a better idea of how they would look.
check her out...
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ead.php?t=6681
Old 11-25-2008, 07:09 PM   #9
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
this is a one in the life time offer, someone should jump on these with the swb
Old 11-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #11
Mall Krawler
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Swift View Post
Thanks for the link Jay... I bit the bullet... I have been looking for something "different" and I think this will do the trick. I will post up pics as soon as I have them installed. Thanks again for all of your "opinions".
Old 11-25-2008, 07:33 PM   #12
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet cant wait to see them!
Old 11-25-2008, 08:43 PM   #13
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
I've been thinking about doing that to my magnetic gray metallic '09. I have a paint kit, that I've been intending to use on my grill surround, and was going to use the leftovers to do the lights... now if only I could find the time to do it.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:51 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
I've been thinking about doing that to my magnetic gray metallic '09. I have a paint kit, that I've been intending to use on my grill surround, and was going to use the leftovers to do the lights... now if only I could find the time to do it.
Do it bro!
you won't regret it!
here's my SHLM:
Old 11-26-2008, 05:58 AM   #15
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
this is a one in the life time offer, someone should jump on these with the swb

Once in a lifetime offer? You're joking right? It's just the BHLM with blue metallic paint instead of black.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:42 AM   #16
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Once in a lifetime offer? You're joking right? It's just the BHLM with blue metallic paint instead of black.
Man I was thinking that the entire thread till i saw you were thinking the same thing.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:34 AM   #17
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Man I was thinking that the entire thread till i saw you were thinking the same thing.
lol I PS'd a set of lights the same way, but with red to show someone with Radiant Red what a RHLM would look like. I know other people have PS and physically done colors other than black. Not really a big deal IMO, unless you're just looking to buy a set of lights already done for 20x the cost of paint you'd use to do it yourself.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #18
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

cmon ofc im jokin
Old 11-26-2008, 02:39 PM   #20
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
lol I PS'd a set of lights the same way, but with red to show someone with Radiant Red what a RHLM would look like. I know other people have PS and physically done colors other than black. Not really a big deal IMO, unless you're just looking to buy a set of lights already done for 20x the cost of paint you'd use to do it yourself.
You still have that PS'd pic?? I tried to visualize it for mine...but I couldn't...and I sux with PS....

Hook a brother up??