Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DDM tuning led light bars

Old 01-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #21
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
i guess im the guinea pig.... just ordered two... either rock lights or reverse lights not sure yet we'll see
Old 01-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #23
No Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud of

Name: Bryce
No Fat Chicks's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't talk about g-force or shock rating.
If these are cheap their gonna flicker on and off ever single little rock or bump you hit.
Thats one that that'd deter me from buying from them.

edit-
im noticing their all 10* spot light too, these aren't going to light up anything but whats directly infront of you for about 50 feet in the pitch black desert.

But again for the price. Thats a hell of a lot of light.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #24
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Fat Chicks View Post
Doesn't talk about g-force or shock rating.
If these are cheap their gonna flicker on and off ever single little rock or bump you hit.
Thats one that that'd deter me from buying from them.

edit-
im noticing their all 10* spot light too, these aren't going to light up anything but whats directly infront of you for about 50 feet in the pitch black desert.

But again for the price. Thats a hell of a lot of light.
It would take a lot of force to get LEDs to flicker..
Old 01-26-2012, 06:27 AM   #25
dpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Derek
dpalmer619's Tacoma Gallery
Im just going to use the little ones for reverse bed lights. So i think they should work great!
Old 02-16-2012, 07:00 AM   #26
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
So anyone try out the led bars yet?
Old 02-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #27
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
i got some on my reverse lights. check my build. turned out awesome
Old 06-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #28
ripkinc is on a distinguished road
ripkinc's Tacoma Gallery
nice job lotsoftoys, really like your bild and makes me miss my 98 even more, I got the evil frame rot warrenty... only 15k after I put on all new oem suspension grrr.
anyone else here have experence with the ddm led light bars, thinking of a 15incher for up front for now till I do a real bumper
Old 06-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #29
I like bright things.
thunderone will become famous soon enough

thunderone's Tacoma Gallery
They're not good. You can get better for the money