Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DDM tuning led light bars

Old 01-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
DDM tuning led light bars

anybody tried or seen these yet? http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/SW-LED-Light-Bar
Old 01-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dangler View Post

take a look at the other thread about cheap light bars and ull see a better price and the discusion behind them
Old 01-16-2012, 06:22 PM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i have the DDM HID's in my headlights and i've been pretty happy with those.

good find bud
Old 01-16-2012, 10:07 PM   #4
SocalMGM is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
SocalMGM's Tacoma Gallery
One of my friends bought a 20 inch bar from ddm. I didn't get to see it myself but he told me the light output was very poor and it looked and felt like a cheap product. He ended up returning it the next day.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
DDM Tuning is on a distinguished road
DDM Tuning's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMGM View Post
One of my friends bought a 20 inch bar from ddm. I didn't get to see it myself but he told me the light output was very poor and it looked and felt like a cheap product. He ended up returning it the next day.
This is interesting because we haven't had any LED Bars returned.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:23 AM   #6
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDM Tuning View Post
Old 01-21-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I have been getting emails about these for a while. Since they are new I don't think anyone has bought them. Be the first.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #8
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Im actually thinking about buying one to put in my skewp... I was gon a buy a rigid one, but these are considerably cheaper
Old 01-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #9
SocalMGM is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
SocalMGM's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just repeating what I was told, like I said I have no first-hand experience with them.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #10
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have purchased two hid kits from u guts and have had no problems with either.(2 Cars). thinking about some rick lights or reverse lights with those small square leds u offer..... can u recommend a small light to mount under the truck that can "flood" the area around the tires or behind the truck for reversing?
Old 01-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #11
Banned
Hii will become famous soon enough
Hii's Tacoma Gallery
I installed a pair of the "XP" series LED 5" bars on a customers jeep last week. Surprisingly pretty bright
Old 01-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
i have purchased two hid kits from u guts and have had no problems with either.(2 Cars). thinking about some rick lights or reverse lights with those small square leds u offer..... can u recommend a small light to mount under the truck that can "flood" the area around the tires or behind the truck for reversing?
Check these: http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/FX-Off-Road-Lamp
Old 01-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #13
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
hey DDM send me a light bar for testing..prove they are strong and bright and people will buy them for sure
Old 01-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #14
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

ooohhhhhh aaaahhhhhhh..... ha i like the 24w ones alot... any chance u have dimensions on the light itself? i may try to squeeze these in my bumper... and photos of these lights in use?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #15
dpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Derek
dpalmer619's Tacoma Gallery
Think i might stop by there shop tomorrow and pick one or two up and see how they work!
Old 01-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #16
lotsoftoys: The 24W lamp is 120mm tall from the mount to the top, 142.6mm wide and 65mm deep.

dpalmer619: Which store are you going to swing by?
Attached Thumbnails
DDM tuning led light bars-120mm.jpg  
Old 01-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #17
pavement is boring....

Quote:
lotsoftoys: The 24W lamp is 120mm tall from the mount to the top, 142.6mm wide and 65mm deep.

thank u very much
Old 01-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #18
iroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to behold
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How about the smaller version? Can you give dimensions of the housing without including the bracket? I wonder if they'll fit between the tailgate and bumper (with a few cuts).
Old 01-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #19
pavement is boring....

then they gotta send me an email that says 10% off... damn u! lol
Old 01-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #20
dpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Derek
dpalmer619's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The one in Kearny Mesa. You guys are still there right?